Breakfast pizza by JoCooks
- 1/3 pizza dough (recipe here)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 tomato, chopped in small pieces
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked and cut into small pieces
- 4 eggs
- chives and parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 500 F degrees.
- Spray the pizza baking dish with cooking spray.
- Roll out the pizza dough and place it on the pizza baking dish.
- Arrange the mozzarella cheese evenly over the dough. Add the Parmesan cheese.
- Add the bacon and tomatoes to the pizza, making sure they’re spread evenly over the pizza.
- Crack 4 eggs on the pizza and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Garnish with chives and parsley.